This agreement made and entered into this day by and between ParTee House and _________________________hereinafter called Client, is as follows:
1. That upon the terms and conditions herein expressed and in consideration of the covenants and agreements herein expressed, ParTee House does hereby grant unto Client the right to use the following described Venue and/or services: SEE ATTACHED INVOICE. This agreement allows use of Venue and/or services by Client on dates and times as indicated below.
EVENT DATE:_________________________EVENT TIME: _________________________
2. Client agrees to deposit with ParTee House as a damage deposit for the Venue and/or equipment noted on the Rental Form the sum of $500 payable as set forth in. Client acknowledges receipt of a copy of the regulations governing the use of Details ParTee House equipment and agrees to be bound by the terms thereof. ParTee House will return all or a portion of this damage deposit to the Client promptly after ParTee House has had reasonable opportunity to inspect the Venue and/or equipment provided and deducted any sum for repair or replacement. ParTee House will supply Client with invoice before charging any additional fees. Client agrees to pay replacement costs for any missing or damaged items. If items are found missing or damaged at the end of your event, a detailed invoice of the charges will be provided to you. Failure to return items will result in legal action against the Client. The Client will be responsible for any collection costs including: collecting agency fees, attorney fees, court costs, and any other costs incurred in collecting any charges due to ParTee House.
3. Client hereby covenants and agrees to pay a sum of __________ for the use of the Venue and/or services. Venue and/or services will be reserved upon receipt of a signed Contract, signed Invoice, and $500.00 NON-REFUNDABLE security deposit. The remaining balance of rental fees must be paid no later than 14 days before the event. In the event that your party is within 14 days, the full amount of __________ is due at the time of booking. Failure to do so will result in the forfeiture of your security deposit and the lost of your reservation.
4. The amount of services must be finalized no less than 14 days prior to the event. The final fee will be based upon the amounts of goods and services agreed to as of that time. ParTee House does not guarantee the availability of rental items until the Client has signed and returned the Contract and Invoice and paid the required fees.
5. Client shall have possession of the Venue for the purpose and term aforesaid. Client hereby waives and releases any claim for damages against ParTee House, its employees and third-party contractors hired by ParTee House on account thereof.
6. The Venue must be used according to rules set forth in contract.
7. The Client agrees to and shall indemnify and hold harmless and defend ParTee House, its employees and third-party contractors hired by ParTee House from and against any and all claims, losses, damages, causes of action, suits and liability of every kind, including all expenses of litigation, court costs and attorney's fees, for injury to or death of any person, or damage to any kind of property, or for any breach of contract arising out of or in connection with this rental agreement and the purposes for which this rental agreement was entered into, including but not limited to property damage, injuries and death due to the act, omission, mistake, fault, default, or negligence of (1) ParTee House, its employees and third-party contractors hired by ParTee House(2) the Client, its agents and employees; and (3) any invitees, licenses or guests of the Client.
8. Cancellations: You may cancel your reservation at anytime however the $500.00 security deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. If you have paid your remaining balance, the amount will be refunded to you within 3-5 business days for the cancellation date.
9. Please be sure to arrive on time for your reservation. There is no grace period (other than the 1 hour prior to your reservation to set up) and you will be charged an overtime fee of $100/hr. If the Venue is not cleared out by the reservation time
10. ParTEE House is under no contract with the Client other than what is stated above. We hold the right to refuse, deny and/or hold any order regardless of length of the business relationship. We hold the right to refuse, deny and/or hold any order due to lack of payment for original invoices, late fees, replacement fees and/or any other fee outlined above. IF CLIENT AGREES WITH ALL TERMS OF THIS CONTRACT, THE CLIENT WILL NEED TO SIGN THE CONTRACT, INVOICE, AND RETURN TO PARTEE HOUSE.